TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to the biketrader.com.au
Welcome to the user agreement for biketrader. The term "biketrader" or "biketrader.com.au" or "we" refers to the owner of the website. In return for allowing you access to this website, we impose and require you to accept the terms and conditions of use set out in this notice. If you are not prepared to agree to these terms then you must immediately leave this website and you may not use or access our services.
We strongly recommend that you also access and read any other information contained on other pages or websites referred to in this notice, as they may contain further terms and conditions that apply to you.
biketrader is pleased to provide you with access to the website and related services owned or operated by Australian Bike Trader [biketrader.com.au] and the bike search engine on these terms and conditions. Australian Bike Trader provides access to our services and associated websites including, but not limited to biketrader.com.au, biketrader.net.au, bikesearch.com.au, bikesearch.net.au, needabike.com.au & needabike.net.au motorbike search engines.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Australian Bike Trader [biketrader.com.au] and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of biketrader.com.au. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, biketrader takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond its control.
You may browse our website without registering but will need to become an online member with us in order to place an advertisement or purchase any goods via our website. When you become an online customer your username will be your valid email address and you will be asked to input a password. You are responsible for all actions taken under that username, whether by you or any other person. It is your responsibility to keep your username and password safe. You should not disclose or transfer your username or password to any other person and you must notify us immediately if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your username or password.
Goods and Services provided by biketrader.com.au
If biketrader offers goods or services to you, including advertising any item for sale on the Australian Bike Trader websites, the services are subject to additional terms and conditions. You must agree to the additional terms and conditions before using biketrader Dealer or Private Sellers Goods and Services.
Placing an Advertisement - To place an Advertisement as a Private Seller you must be:
- be 18 years or older; and
- be a private or non-commercial advertiser; and
- complete and submit the online application form; and
- agree to the Terms and Conditions which govern the biketrader.com.au website
What You must do:
- The purchase of products from biketrader is limited only to parties who can enter into and form contracts in accordance with the Australian law
- Comply with all relevant biketrader.com.au advertising terms, conditions and policies;
- Customers must provide their real name, phone number, e-mail address and other requested information. When providing payment details, customers must warrant that the payment details provided are theirs and are both valid and correct. biketrader is only available to customers who meet our terms of eligibility.
- obtain permission from the owner of copyright in any third party material contained in your Advertisement; and
- maintain the confidentiality of all Your username, password and other information required to access your user account and advertisement and immediately change the password if it is lost, stolen or compromised in any way. You are responsible for all transactions entered under your username and password; and
- apply 'mark as sold' if your Advertised item is sold or withdrawn by You from sale
- biketrader reserves the right to decline any customer advertisement.
- You warrant, represent and undertake that any information, which you provide when you register as a user, shall be up to date, true and accurate in all respects, and you agree to update such details when making any subsequent purchase.
What You must NOT do:
- You must NOT offer for sale and item:
- not located in Australia; or
- that You are not the owner of; or
- which You do not have the right to sell
- You must NOT submit an Advertisement which:
- does not comply with all relevant laws; or
- infringes the intellectual property rights of any person; or
- is illegal, fraudulent, obscene, offensive, defamatory, or in any way unsuitable for people under the age of eighteen years; or
- is misleading or deceptive or likely to mislead or deceive; or
- comprise anything which may adversely reflect on biketrader.com.au
- biketrader is not bound to publish Your Advertisement until accepted by us. Your Advertisement is accepted and listed on biketrader.com.au when approved by us.
- If approved, biketrader.com.au will publish Your Advertisement as set out in the Application on the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- You acknowledge and agree that while every endeavour will be made to publish Your Advertisement as submitted, biketrader.com.au will not be liable for any error, omission or failure to publish Your Advertisement in the form ordered, including acts or omissions of biketrader, its employees or agents.
- biketrader may refuse to publish, withdraw or terminate Your Advertisement if:
- You breach this Agreement; or
- biketrader determines, in its absolute discretion without notice, to refuse to publish, withdraws or terminate the publication Your Advertisement.
- You take responsibility for the level of detail you provide with the disclosure of your location.
- Despite anything in this Agreement, biketrader.com.au has absolute editorial control in relation to the publication of Your Advertisement, including, but not limited to the format, position and placement of Your Advertisement.
- Third party offers to republish Your Ad in print or other media are subject to separate terms and conditions. Biketrader will not be responsible for third party terms and conditions, any services provided by the third party or resolving any dispute between you and any third party.
- The prices displayed on this site are quoted in AUS$ Australian dollars and are only valid and effective in Australia. Payments can only be made in Australian dollars. The prices include GST at 10% (AUS tax) and are subject to change if the applicable rate of GST changes before your order is accepted.
- Any advertisements you place with us will not be accepted and no contract will be formed between us until you receive confirmation that payments have been received i.e. until we have received payment in cleared funds. We will confirm our acceptance of your order on receipt of cleared funds by email (where a valid email address is provided). We reserve the right at all times and at our sole discretion to refuse to accept any orders.
All products displayed on this website are available only whilst made available by seller. Every effort has been made to reflect product colours as accurately as possible. However, due to differences in monitors, we are unable to guarantee that the colour you will see on your monitor will accurately reflect the true colour of the product. All drawings, photos, descriptive matter, specifications and advertising issued on this website are issued or published for the sole purpose of giving an approximate idea of the products described in them. They will not form part of the contract with you and no warranty or guarantee shall be expressed or implied in the contract with you in this regard.
Cancellation and/or Withdrawal of Advertisements
An Advertisement may be removed at any time after publication. You can request this by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment can be made by Visa or Mastercard. Payment will be cleared from your account upon placement of your advertisement. The credit card you are using must be yours. All credit card/debit holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of the payment method refuses to authorise the payment, biketrader will not be held responsible for any non-delivery. biketrader takes every precaution to make our site as secure as possible. SSL is used to encrypt and protect the data you send us over the internet to ensure that your details are safe. We do not hold any payment details on record.
Refunds will only be given at the discretion of the management of biketrader.
You acknowledge that you are responsible for all communications sent via or to this website and agree your use of this website for private, proper and lawful purposes only.
You will not carry out any act or omission or procure any act or omission which would:
damage, delay, interrupt or impair the use of this website or its software;
Cause any illegal, offensive, defamatory material to be placed on or associated with this website;
Be in breach of any copyright, trade mark, privacy, confidence, or any other third party right; or
Cause any inconvenience to biketrader, its employees, servants, agents, software and other suppliers or any other third party (including, without limitation, creating or procuring software viruses, chain letters, unsolicited communications and 'spam').
In the event that you breach any of these conditions, you will indemnify and keep indemnified biketrader, its parent, subsidiaries, associated companies, employees, servants, agents, professional advisors, suppliers and affiliates from time to time against all damages, losses, claims, costs, charges, awards, orders, judgments and other liabilities suffered or threatened as a result of a breach of these conditions.
You indemnify biketrader.com.au against all actions, claims and demands (including the cost of defending or settling any actions, claims and demands) which may be instituted against biketrader arising out of:
- a breach of this Agreement by You;
- any wilful, unlawful or negligent act or omission by You;
- the publication by Biketrader or any other person of Your Advertisement.
- the sale or offering for sale of any Item.
Biketrader will not be responsible for the terms of any transaction between you and any person; any goods or services purchased by you from any person or; resolving any dispute between you and any person.
Biketrader may augment information supplied by sellers. This information is supplied by third parties and in the case of motorcycles is based on model and year. Whilst biketrader checks this information, it may be possible for information to be inaccurate. Biketrader strongly recommends that you check with the seller that all information in relation to their goods and service is accurate.
Trade Marks and Copyright
COPYRIGHT (c) All content, including site design, text and graphics of biketrader are protected by international copyright laws. All rights are reserved. All logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All products are subject to the copyright of their respective owners.
We grant you the following LIMITED license to copy the contents of this website:
You may download or print pages from this web site BUT ONLY for your own personal use AND you may not make any modification to them.
You may re-copy, extract or forward pages from this website to a third party for their personal use only, PROVIDED you:
- Do not make any modifications to the extract or pages before re-copying, extracting or forwarding
- Acknowledge that the extract is from this website
- Include the URL address of this website on the extract
- Notify the third party that use and further copying of the extract by them is subject to the terms of this license.
The following acts are forbidden under the limited license granted to you:
You may not incorporate any part of this website into any other work or publication, including incorporation into an electronic work
You may not frame this website within any website controlled by you.
Termination and Suspension
We may immediately issue a warning, suspend or terminate your registration and deny your access to all or part of the website or refuse to provide our services to you without notice if:
You are in breach of any part of this agreement.
We cannot, for any reason, verify or authenticate any information you provide to us.
We believe that your actions may cause legal liability for us, you, or any other user.
This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between us.
We may amend this agreement at any time by posting an amended agreement on our website. Any amended agreement will govern new user registrations from the date that it is posted and existing users will be bound by the amended agreement after the expiry of 14 days following the date of posting.
Nothing in this agreement shall create or be construed to imply any agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchisor-franchisee relationship between you and us. Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect. You cannot assign this agreement but we may assign it at our sole discretion.
Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others shall not be considered as a waiver of our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
Biketrader May Change These Terms and Conditions
Biketrader may cease to provide you with access to the Biketrader websites or any of its services without notice.
All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
If you have a question, problem or complaint or need to contact us please complete the contact form in the ‘contact’ page or email us at email@example.com
Postal Address: PO BOX 412, Doncaster East VIC 3109
Address: 6 Ruth Street, Donvale VIC 3111
Phone: 0421 237 747