This policy describes how Australian Bike Trader [biketrader.com.au] collects, uses and discloses your personal information. The term "biketrader" or "biketrader.com.au" or "we" refers to the owner of the website. It is our obligation at biketrader.com.au to ensure that we are committed in protecting your personal information in maintaining privacy.
Personal information collected
biketrader collects personal information which it considers necessary to provide for the services it offers.
Personal information collected by biketrader will include the following:
- your name, address and contact details
- user ID's and passwords for your account
- records of communications with biketrader
- SSL is used to encrypt and protect the data you send us over the internet to ensure that your details are safe. We do not hold any payment details on record.
How personal information used
The personal Information you provide to us may used for to:
- manage our services through customer service
- verify your identity
- provide the services you request
- study and explore ways to enhance biketrader services
- notify special offers and other biketrader services
How we disclosed personal information
We may disclose personal information to the following:
- biketrader staff members
- the public if you advertise with biketrader
- individuals and organisations that advertise with biketrader if you submit an enquiry. Depending on your enquiry these may include:
- private advertisers
- licensed motorbike dealers
- financial service providers
- insurance service providers
- organisations implemented in the event of a sale/transfer of biketrader assets or business
- government and regulatory authorities as required by law
Accessing personal information
Registered users with biketrader are able to access your personal Information by simply logging in [click on the ‘members’ button]. This service is free of charge.
Don't want to provide personal information?
If you do not provide your personal information when registering with biketrader, we will not be able to supply you with our services.
Personal Information Security
The security of your personal information is a priority. Generally we accept industry standards to protect any personal information submitted to us. However, please note that there is no method of transmission through the Internet, or system of electronic storage that can be stated as 100% secure. We will endeavour to use all acceptable means to protect your personal information, but cannot guarantee its complete security.
biketrader may change its privacy statement at any time. All changes will be published on this website.